Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and
He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm back!


Hey All!
I know I have totally slacked off on writing! To be honest, I haven't had much creative energy lately. There has been A LOT going on in my life! I thought I would just give y'all a brief update.
As far as the house goes, it has not sold yet. We are still here and really are still unsure of what our plan is. We are supposed to talk to a lender this week. If we are unable to get financed for a house, our options are to rent an apartment, or to stay here and keep renting, or find another house to rent. Everything is up in the air. God has us in a place of waiting yet again! Ya know, I have always lacked in the area of patience. I guess I have always been a little spoiled with a want it now, have it now kind of lifestyle. I have asked God for patience, and whenever you ask God to grow you, you better be ready! The thing that stinks the most about learning patience is that you have to practice it A LOT to get better at it! So I feel like my patience is being tested in so many areas of my life. I just want to say, "Okay God, I get it! Can we just move on??" But I guess that in itself proves that I haven't truly learned my lesson yet! Oh boy....
I truly can't complain though. God is so good, and I have so much joy and peace in my life. That is not to say that I don't get upset or stressed, but always underneath it all there is a reassurance that God is so good and unchanging. I can rest in that truth!
Well, since the last time I have written I started a part time job, as well as helping out in Awanas at church and participating in a women's Bible study. All of this, needless to say, has made my life really busy and has completely changed my shedule. It's been a rather large adjustment, but it has been a postive thing. Our life has been forced to become a lot more stuctured. It's amazing how when you have less time, you tend to use the time you do have more wisely.
I want to start blogging more again. I need to just sit down and do it. It is hard to find a time when I can really sit and think without distraction. Even now Lex is starting to get fussy and hanging on me...lol. I guess that is my cue to go. Lex has decided to give up her morning nap, which is great and a bummer at the same time. Great because I get more time with her in the morning and becasue I can go do stuff if I need to, but a bummer because the little bit of time I did have to myself and to get stuff done during the day is gone. Oh well....such is life. As soon as you think you are getting things figured out, they change! I guess that is the way God created it to be. That way I always have to rely on Him, and never think that I can rely on myself.
Well, have a great day all! Hopefully I can write again soon!
God Bless!
~Carli~

1 comment:

  1. I will continue to pray for God's direction in the house situation. Also, very true what you wrote about patience can only be learned by practicing it more and more. Ain't that the truth!lol
    I hope to start a blog soon also, but it's hard to find the time, so I understand trying to make the best out of our time. Good luck to you trying to juggle all that you have going on, look forward to more reading and inspiration Carli:)

    ReplyDelete